December 13, 2021
• Notification of exhibit booth number assignment by e-mail
• Exhibitor Service Manual available
December 20, 2021
• Final day that exhibit applications may be accepted [extended to January 5, 2022]
• Product/service description due for inclusion in the Final Program Guide
• Exhibitor Information Forms due (names for exhibit personnel badges and to purchase additional badges)
• Ancillary Function Request Form due, if applicable
January 2, 2022
• Final day to submit video for Product Showcase Webcast, if applicable
January 6, 2022
• Last day to cancel or substitute exhibit personnel badges
January 13, 2022
• Pre-show mailing list distributed
Written notification of an exhibitor’s decision to cancel must be e-mailed to Rachel Ross, Meeting Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to assure the cancellation was received.
The following policies will apply to the exhibit booth fee:
• Cancellation received by Dec. 13, 2021: 50% refund of full exhibit space(s) fee
• Cancellation received after Dec. 13, 2021: No refund
COVID-19 Precautions & Information
Participating in the AACS’s 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting during the ongoing pandemic carries risk due to the contagious nature of the COVID-19 virus and the fact that the Annual Scientific Meeting is held indoors with a large number of people. Attendees (includes exhibitors) and guests are required to represent and warrant that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received a negative COVID test at least 1 week prior to the start of the Meeting.
The AACS relies on attendees’ and guests’ representations and does not independently verify vaccination status. In addition, attendees and guests must agree to follow all required health and safety guidelines, protocols, policies, regulations, and mandates relating to attendance at the Annual Scientific Meeting, including, but not limited to, World Health Organization guidelines, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, statutes, regulations, and other mandates applicable to the locale of the Annual Scientific Meeting, as well as any additional requirements imposed by AACS or the Venue (regardless of whether international, national, or local laws allow otherwise).
Attendees and guests attend the Annual Scientific Meeting voluntarily and at their own risk. They must monitor their own health status and are not allowed to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting if symptomatic of COVID-19 or believe they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.